Chris Young Fan Club Meet and Greet Policy
1. Chris Young Fan Club Members will receive five (5) meet and greet opportunities with their annual membership. Meet and Greets are limited to fan club members only. Once you are approved and issued a Meet and Greet, it will be deducted from the five Meet and Greets included with your fan club membership and passes are non-transferable -- no exceptions.
2. NO non-member guests will be allowed in the Meet and Greet with the exception of one child 10 years old or younger accompanying a parent who is a fan club member. If you would like a friend/parent/spouse to attend the Meet and Greet with you, he or she will need to have his/her own fan club membership and make his/her own Meet and Greet request.
3. Shows with planned Meet and Greets will be listed on the Fan Club site at http://store.chrisyoungcountry.com/i...view&p=fanclub 14 days prior to show date. All shows have a limited number of Meet and Greets available. If the number of requests exceeds the number of Meet and Greet passes available for a specific show, then those receiving a Meet and Greet will be drawn at random.
4. Fan club members must have a STORE account (go to http://store.chrisyoungcountry.com/ and click on MY ACCOUNT) to make a Meet and Greet request. Once registered and logged in members will be able to view shows currently offering Meet and Greet opportunities and the sign up links at http://store.chrisyoungcountry.com/i...w&p=request_mg.
5. When a fan club member makes a request, a "request pending" message will appear on the screen. A submitted request does not guarantee a Meet and Greet pass will be issued. Once the request is approved, a confirmation email will be sent at the latest one (1) day prior to the show with instructions on where to pick up meet and greet pass. Fan club membership cards do not grant access to Meet and Greets and missed Meet and Greets cannot be rescheduled. Please read the confirmation email carefully as pass pickup locations vary from show to show.
6. Valid photo ID and show ticket are needed to pick up passes. A Meet and Greet pass is NOT an admission ticket to the show.
7. No personal cameras will be allowed at the Meet and Greet. The tour manager will take the Meet and Greet photos and post them on the Chris Young website at www.chrisyoungcountry.com for download/printing within 7 days following the show.
8. Appropriate conduct is expected of all fan club members during Meet and Greets. We ask that members respect each other and staff at all times. Smoking is not allowed and intoxicated persons will be asked to leave the Meet and Greet. Due to time constraints, please do not ask Chris to speak on cell phones during the Meet and Greet.
9. Please do not bring gifts or food to the Meet and Greet for Chris, his family, his band, or staff members. Chris appreciates his fans and feels that fans attending shows, purchasing his music, and promoting him is gift enough. Any gifts (food, photos, stuffed animals, or any other gift) left at a Meet and Greet or venue will be donated unopened to a local charity. Chris will not see your gift so please do not bring or send gifts of any kind.
10. Meet and Greets are subject to change or cancellation depending on the venue, time constraints, unforeseen circumstances, etc.
11. Last and most important - HAVE A GOOD TIME AND ENJOY THE SHOW!
Feel free to contact the Fan Club at chrisyoungcountryNEWS@yahoo.com if you have any questions regarding this policy.
This meet and greet policy was last updated December 2013 and is subject to change at any time.