A few days ago, in a Facebook post, Virginia Getz mentioned that in addition to the list of addresses that Nicole creates each year for the Christmas card exchange, she would like to have a list of birthdays for fellow fan club members. She noted that while the Christmas cards and postage can put a strain on some folks' budgets around the holidays, because there are so many, sending birthday cards would not be that expensive, because they would be spread out throughout the year.

I thought it was such a great idea that I volunteered to create the list. If you want to participate in a Birthday Card Exchange, you can let me know in this thread, so I'll know to look for your email, but please send your birthday and your address to my email so it's not on public display:

wendie_grogan@msn.com.

I'm hoping to be able to create the list in a calendar format with each person's birthday printed on the appropriate date like holidays on a regular calendar. I'm still noodling around with how to set it up and how to make it most readily available to everyone -- online? printed? -- but first I need to find out if there is even enough interest to go ahead with the project.

So what do y'all think?

--Wendie